Welcome back to school

13 Sep 2024

Speech marks - start

I hope you all had a lovely summer. It was a pleasure last week to see all children return to Ravenswood, both returning pupils and a big hello to our new starters. The children have settled well into life at the school and we are looking forward to supporting them further during the school year. Class teams have been busy planning many fun and exciting learning opportunities for your children to take part in.

Over the summer the school underwent further works and I’m very pleased to say that the roofing work in the Iles building and primary have been completed. We also have completed a revamp (painting and flooring) of a number of classrooms across the school and it's planned to further this revamp in our next two holidays.

I would also like to take this opportunity to say ‘well done’ to all those pupils who sat or completed coursework that aided them to gain qualifications, we are all so very proud of your achievements.

As always we are very much looking forward to supporting your child to Dream, Achieve and Believe this year.

If you have any worries or concerns during the school year, please do not hesitate to contact me.Speech marks - end

Mark Senior